Like everyone, our team is being impacted by Omicron and you may notice our wait times are a bit longer than normal. The best way to get in touch is via email and we will come back to you as soon as possible.
More servicesBroadband is just the beginning. Choose from a range of services to make your life simpler, easier, and faster.
- Priority Support Jump the queue with our award-winning on-call support, featuring dedicated technicians and next truck roll.
- Voiceline It's great to talk - and when you can get a Voiceline for home or office with us for just $10 per month.
- Mobile Super-competitive rates, superb coverage, and the simplicity of a single monthly bill.
- Power Great electricity rates - and 10% off both your internet and power bills when you bundle them together.
Credit and Debit Card Authority
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to you where you have set up a Credit or Debit Card Authority (Card Authority), which authorises CallPlus Services Limited (Company Number 1271483) trading as Orcon (Orcon) to debit your registered Credit or Debit Card with all amounts Orcon has billed to your Account. A 1% Card Payment Fee applies to payments made using a Credit Card or Debit Card.
- Your Card Authority will continue until you terminate it. You may, at any time, terminate this Card Authority for future payments by giving written notice of termination to Orcon. You can do this by logging onto My Orcon and competing the online termination process.
- You acknowledge that:
a) This Card Authority will remain in full force and effect in respect of all Debits passed to your Registered Card in good faith notwithstanding your death, insolvency or other revocation of this Card Authority until actual notice of such event is received by Orcon.
b) In any event, this Card Authority is subject to any arrangement now or hereafter existing between you and the card company in relation to your Registered Card.
c) You are responsible for providing Orcon with updated information when there is a change of issuer of your Registered Card, a replacement card is issued with a new card number, or when your Registered Card expires. You can update your information by logging onto My Orcon.