Like everyone, our team is being impacted by Omicron and you may notice our wait times are a bit longer than normal. The best way to get in touch is via email and we will come back to you as soon as possible.


Something not right?

If there's anything that you're not happy about, the sooner you let us know, the sooner we can fix the issue. Either flick us an email or give us a call on 0800 13 14 15. We'll always do our best to fix any problems as soon as possible. If for any reason you're unhappy with our resolution or feel your problem has not been resolved adequately, there are other steps you can take.

Make a written complaint

Simply email us or write to the postal address below outlining the problem.

Written Complaints
P.O. Box 302362
North Harbour

We will look into it straight away and be in touch within five working days of receiving your complaint.

Your other options

In addition, you can at any time contact:

  • Citizens Advice Bureau
  • Community Law Centre
  • Ministry of Consumer Affairs
  • Your lawyer
  • Disputes Tribunal
  • Court

We are a member of the Telecommunications Dispute Resolution service. The TDR is a free and independent service that all customers can use if you are dissatisfied with how any homeline or internet issues are being dealt with.

For more details on this service, please visit their website -

Orcon is also a participant in the Utilities Disputes complaint resolution service. If, for some reason,
we cannot resolve your power complaint or problem within 20 working days. You can take your complaint to Utilities Disputes, which is a free and independent complaints resolutions scheme.

You can contact them on 0800 22 33 40 or go to their website -

Important note: nothing in this process reduces or takes away any rights you may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, or your right to make a claim to a court or disputes tribunal.